12077 & H0147
The Host was manufactured using an HK94 that was converted to an MP5K. Gun Checked by Terry Dyer
Because this gun was initially manufactured as a Double Push Pin Host THIS SEAR IS PERMANETLY MARRIED TO THIS GUN and the only way to divorce the sear will be by destroying the actual host # 12077 and providing pictures and a letter to ATF. In that case owner would a Fully Transferable Fleming HK Machine Gun Auto Sear to use as they please after the host was destroyed.
This gun has been recently serviced by Terry Dyer using our standard work order of “Make it Right”. What this means to you, is that once you receive your gun, you will be able to go out and enjoy it to its fullest (or stick it in the safe, knowing it is ready to go), because no expense has been spared in making sure it runs to its full potential.
The checklist that each gun received includes the following:
- Complete visual inspection
- Initial test firing for function and safety
- Re-engraving of model when applicable
- As necessary, strip the gun to bare metal, parkerize the base metal to act as a primer to promote better paint adhesion, and finally apply a special 3 part paint to bring the gun back to better than factory appearance
- Verify headspace, timing, check bolt, extractor, etc.
- Modify for a magazine paddle release when needed
- Install the proper trigger housing
- Add a 3-lug adapter or replace the barrel as needed
- Final test firing and cleaning
Like everything we sell, In Stock and Ready to eForm to your Dealer and available for your inspection in our office in Miami, FL.
There is a long waiting list for any good HK smith to properly inspect and upgrade a HK product – we have taken that worry and wait out of the equation so we can offer the finest HKs on the market. As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this items is owned by us, and is in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state.
HK – In a world of compromise, DealerNFA doesn’t